Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep & Vichy Idealia Life Serum




Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep
It smells great & I have noticed a difference in my skin's appearance in a short time.Skin feels softer and looks younger.
Pores are improved,my skin texture and toned.

Lightweight feeling on my skin even when using in conjunction with the Serum

It was very soothing on the skin.

Great for skin exposed to extreme life conditions: stress,fatigue, UV rays, pollution/smoke & an unbalanced diet.

Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep is:
formulated with hyaluronic and glycyrrhizic acids, caffeine, Vitamin B3, and omega-rich repairing oils for hydration and a healthy-looking skin tone
paraben-free and hypoallergenic
tested on sensitive skin under dermalogical control
suitable for all skin types
delicately scented with jasmine and green tea fragrances for a relaxing and calming effect as you are preparing for sleep


Vichy Idealia Life Serum
Nice, hydrating serum that gives a glow to the skin

A radiance primer, enriched with golden and red pearls, for an instant ideal skin colour and unsurpassable luminosity and glow. - can be used under makeup or without

Lightweight feeling on my skin even when using in conjunction with the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep during night or when wearing makeup

I use this both morning and night

Smells wonderful - refreshing

No sticky feeling

Have a much more rested look now since using this product.
  • Fresh complexion
  • Even skin tone
  • Refined Pores
  • Rested features

Efficacy clinically proven on skin exposed to extreme life conditions: stress, UV rays, pollution/smoke & an unbalanced diet

Going to purchase the Idéalia Eyes for the whole effect.


Received this from product review club as a bonus to the original Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Repair Night Gel-Balm 
Become a http://www.chickadvisor.com/home.html with this link

Comments

Beauty Box Chic said…
I never try any Vincy product before, however the serum look really good!! I can’t wait to check out their serum after I finish my current serum. I am planning to share my review on the serum I am currently using very soon :) Btw, was the Vincy serum expensive? Thank you for sharing these with us!!! :)


http://beautyboxchic.blogspot.ca/
Marlene J said…
I have used Vichy before but been awhile since I have till now.
I believe they are around $50
Marlene J said…
I will look for your review

Popular Posts