Gillette venus violet swirl & touch of olay shaving gel




When I used the violet swirl, I could not even feel the blades on my skin combined with the touch of olay shave gel. The shave was smooth & quick. Didn't see the roller ball move maybe it was how I shave my legs. Found that I am not shaving as much now with using the combination of both products - this is a plus. Who wants to shave every day if you don't have to.

The smell of the shaving cream wasn't overly scented & was quite pleasant.

The purple stuff around the razor, I left it sitting on the wet sink and it got all gooey.  Make sure you put the razor upside down to dry, my mistake.

The razor itself was fashionable looking & pretty purple - would love to see pink, blue, lime green as color options.

Overall both are great

How are tried Gillette violet swirl & or touch of olay shaving gel?

What are your thoughts?

I am a bzzagent & got to try both products for free

You Can join here -> http://u.bzz.com/0rn02

Comments

Beauty Box Chic said…
I haven't try the gillette violet swirl nor the olay shaving gel but it look like they are wonderful products and work very well together , which is amazing!! That wonderful how you get to try these product for free from bzzagent :) Thank you for sharing with us!!! I am currently using the Schick Intuition Razor, it work really good for me too :)

http://beautyboxchic.blogspot.ca/
Marlene J said…
I enjoy Schick Intuition Razor myself. Now I can have a choice of either this or
Gillette violet swirl when I need a new razor.

If you haven't already signed up with Bzzagent you should. They have everything from food, makeup, healthcare to name a few. Just make sure to do the surveys so they can get to know you better & send you request to try new things out.

Popular Posts