Sawmill Creek Wine - Ontario - SAWMILL CREEK CABERNET SAUVIGNON & PINOT GRIGIO CHARDONNAY

#‎TryingSawmillCreek‬ #Ontario ‪#‎SimpleSipping‬ ‪#‎GotItFree‬
I am a Bzzagent

Decided to get these 2 bottles of wine with the gift card. The blends of the wine caught my tastebuds. Had these over the thanksgiving dinner - I enjoyed the SAWMILL CREEK CABERNET SAUVIGNON A full-bodied, dry wine with aromas and flavours of black cherries and currants and a hint of oak; with my meal as I preferred the red wine. Mom enjoyed the Sawmill Creek Pinot Grigio Chardonnay Pale straw yellow colour; aromas of pear, melon and apple with light citrus and vanilla notes; dry, light and fresh, with soft acidity, flavours of apple, pear and lemon. Though I did like this also on its own. Price is reasonable at usually under $20 depending on the size of the bottle.I like to support Canadian type products. These both were enjoyable & would purchase in the future. Have let my friends/family know about Sawmill creek wines.

Comments

Popular Posts