Simple Sensitive Skin Expects

Simple Sensitive Skin Expects - Made its debut in Canada in 2012 & been around since 1960 from the UK





Made with no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin
Simple offers cleansers, wipes, moisturizers, and eye care products to choose from - suitable for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.

Foaming Cleanser Lightweight foam - does pretty well at getting makeup off and doesn't dry the face. I used it daily.Pump twice onto your fingertips and massage into wet skin, then rinse

Smoothing facial scrub - is gentle for my skin
Gently lifts dry, dead skin cells to help your skin look brighter and more even textured . Scrub moisturizes and does a great job of exfoliation. This is used once a week.

Facial wipes 
Cleansing Facial Wipes refresh and hydrate your skin plus remove waterproof mascara - did't cause irritation or breakouts - no smells
When I am in a rush of too tired to do a full cleans this is what I use to take off my makeup & dirt on skin. Easy breezy & makeup & dirt is cleaned away. 
Mom is using these now also as her new facial wipes. 




Eye Makeup remover pads
They effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara, without stinging or irritating your delicate eyes.
I use these when taking off my eye makeup to refresh a day to night look or when cleansing for getting ready for bed. Not a daily for me 

Protecting light moisturizer SFP15
Don't usually like skinscreen in my moisturizer but this is lightweight & doesn't feel heavy on my skin. 

Eye Makeup remover 
I have been using this since Simple came to Canada a few years ago & havn't used any other brand since. Never stings or burns my eyes. Takes my eye makeup off in a few light sweeps

Refreshing facial wash gel - not pictured is another product i have also
It glides on the face & removes makeup/dirt. This is a fav of mine!

I don't have sensitive skin though I enjoy these products
 Inexpensive; Simple provides complete product ingredient lists on its Web site; good makeup removers

Checkout Simple Skincare - http://www.simpleskincare.ca/en
Fb Page - https://www.facebook.com/simpleskincare
Twitter - @SimpleSkinCA


Have you heard or tired Simple Skincare products? What our your thoughts?
I received these as part of  30 day skincare challenge & random giveaway
I decided to do a mini review on the products I received from them
Thank you so much been enjoying them







Comments

Popular Posts