The Wantable.co Canadian Launch Box 2013



Makeup Box - May 2013

Manna Kadar Blush in unsuing 19.00
KnockOut Comsetics - Matte in Pool 14.00
Color Stick - eyes in Lucina 17.99
Three custom color in - violet lip liner 16.50
29 Cosmetics - Mascara D'vine (Dark brown) 26.00
Frownies eye gels trail size
Value 92.99


To sign up its easy as 1-2-3 
1.Select Makebox box
Take the quiz and place an order to subscribe!.
2.Subscribe for $36 a month or buy a single box for $40. Subscriptions are shipped automatically each month and can be cancelled or skipped anytime. Shipping & duty charges apply to Canada extra $12 All prices are in US.
3.Each box is packed with full size items


They also have a Jewelry box if you are interested in accessories. 

I have never heard of any of these products , so I am very happy to have received this box & to try them all out. 

What did you get in your boxs? Leave comment & link to your page.



Comments

Stephanie Lau said…
I love the blue polish... i wish i got that instead of the grey/purple!
Marlene J said…
I wish I would have gotten the grey/purple..
Candice said…
How did you like your box? People seem to have gotten some really good boxes but the price is pretty high for a standard subscription. Was a good deal for free, even with shipping and taxes though I think (based on what I saw). The blue polish is such a pretty colour!
Marlene J said…
I was happy with my box, though just to expensive for my pocket book. Maybe I will treat myself again at Christmas time & get a box.

I am not a blue fan - this is a pretty blue/green shade just not my kind of colour.

Thanks for stopping bye!

Popular Posts