Julep Mystery Box New Years 2013

Matte Tip Coat Sandra Courteney Eloise Mini Tote Bag Age Defying Hand Brightner Full size Hilary
 I got Mystery Box #1 Not the best box but ok. always have a great box next time around.
 I hate the matte top coat :(
 I did like the glitter nail colour Hilary, though it chipped within hrs & the nail polish actually came off whole piece.
I did use base, colour then top coat.
Actually all the nail polishes chipped very fast.. 
Still like Julep 1 of my 2012 favs


Become a @JulepMaven! Over $40 worth of the hottest trends in #nailcolor and #mani #pedi products. What's your style? http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/79704/
Use code: PENNY to get for 1 cent + shipping!
Cancel at anytime.. great intro box 


 What did you get in your box ?

Comments

CityGirl said…
I love Eloise! You could always punch that colour up with some glitter as well. What top coat are you using? (but I do find that glitters in general don't last as long).
Marlene J said…
HI,

I only use Julep & Essence nail polish with occasional indie brands or other nail polish..
These glitter don't even last 1 day..

I use Julep Base coat, then colour & topcoat.(all julep)
Marlene J said…
For some reason it seem to be only this colour Hilary - with my other glitters never really had any issues with them.The last upto 1 wk.
Aleksandra said…
Ahh what a bit of a bummer... but at least it was more than a couple polishes, right? I absolutely love the Essie matte top coat. Do you just not like matte or Julep brand matte?
Marlene J said…
Yeah... this was my 1st box I wasn't all that happy with in awhile. Not a fan of matte polish in general, something in the texture.
Aleksandra said…
aww what a bummer. :( Maybe you can trade with someone close by? Sandra is a gorgeous colour though. I think a lot of Canadian girls got this same bag... I feel like we often get the shaft. :o
Marlene J said…
Awww. I ended up selling it to someone in the UK. :)
Yes.. I agree since the postage is more to send to us they can send less.. :P

Popular Posts