The Natural Beauty Box - December 2012



Glad to finually receive this box in which was suppost to be delivered in Dec not Jan due to some issues they had. 
Got the mascara as a bonus for being late. 
22.60 includes shipping
over $100 + value ?
I don't think so.. 
It is now $29.95 (US & Canada) per month + taxes in Canada
Filled with 10-15 DELUXE SAMPLES (if foil samples are included, they will be extra and won't count as one of the 10-15)
95-100% Natural


I do like the box though too expensive now to purchase at the new price & 
Alot of crazy stuff was/ has been going on Facebook that just kinda turned me off alittle. I stayed away , though did read alot that was going on.



Did you like your box? 


Comments

CityGirl said…
Wow that is a large sized mascara as a bonus! What is in the gold tube?
Marlene J said…
Its a Goldenberries Super Anti-Aging Stick
$39.95 for eye area
Marlene J said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aleksandra said…
Wow, that seems like a small box for the price, I could be wrong. The whole drama of the situation has kept me away. Hopefully, I will be able to snag the next Divalicious box because I really like the concept!
Marlene J said…
It was fun to try the box. Least it was only a 1 time deal.

Yes, I may try to snag Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Box also. They are pretty good for the price. Its been awhile since I purchased from them.
Aleksandra said…
I only managed to get 1 and then I forgot about the one at Christmas time...argh! I don't think this box is worth $30 now. Is it plus tax and shipping? I also worry about all the drama following them now... EEK.
Marlene J said…
The Dec box was 22.60 with tax though now its $29.95 + taxes. Not worth it now to purchase - too expensive for me.
No Drama for me in my life..

Popular Posts